Post Graduate Program
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT
The MBA – Human Resource Management and Development is a tailor-made, specially crafted Post-Graduate Degree programme which deals with a unique transmission of management concepts and tools oriented to the improvement of the quality of work, effectiveness and efficiency of the business output by individuals for the benefit of any industry.
Aims of the Programme
Shall be as follows:
- To impart necessary skills, knowledge and confidence so that graduates of this programme can take up leadership and managerial challenges and positions on Human Resource Management and Development industries.
- To stimulate creativity and innovation
- To prepare them to handle situations of adaptability in the face of changing technology and a transforming society,
- To impute all-rounded attributes in Human Resource Management and Development
Objectives of the programme
The Objectives will be as follows:
- The MBA Human Resource Management and Development graduates trained in various concepts and tools in practical settings will be able to improve on the business process of the organization.
- To ensure knowledge on effective utilization and maximum development of Human Resource
- To ensure respect to human beings. To identify and satisfy the needs of individual.
- To ensure skills for reconciliation of individual goals with those of the organization.
- To have skills to provide skillful employees to organization
Program Learning Outcome
The key learning outcome of this program:
At the end of the program, students shall be able:
- To possess necessary skills, knowledge and confidence in order to take up leadership and managerial challenges and positions on the global platform in industry.
- To demonstrate creativity and innovation in business and society
- To handle situations of adaptability in the face of changing technology and a transforming society,
- To practically and convincingly display all-rounded attributes in Human Resource Management and Development
||Sales & Marketing
||HRM Comprehensive Overview
||HR Competitive Advantage
||Compensation & Benefits
||HR Risk Management
||Human Resource Development
||Strategic HR Management